The following documents and links are for the use of the Encore Learning IT Committee in their search for software services for membership management and course and event registration.
Calls to LLI’s
- Script for calls, states and LLI Locator Download
- Excel Sheet for Calls to LLI’s Download
- Observations – Bob Download
- Bakersfield – Bob Download
- Baylor, East Carolina, Washington University, University of Utah – Lou Download
- Johns Hopkins – Sam Download
- SUNY Stony Brook – Sam Download
- Univ. of Arkansas – Sam Download
- Richmond, UVA, James Madison, George Mason, American Univ. – Steve Download
- U Minnesota OLLI – Dela Download
- Shephardstown LLI – Dela Download
- OLLI at University Center – Dela Download
- Requirements – Excel Comparison Matrix Download
- Vendors from 2012 search Download
- Vendors for 2014 search Download
- OLLI discussion of vendors View Page
- Trust Event Software Client List Download
- Trust Event Company Profile Download
Vendor Demos and Interviews
- ASAPconnected Demo Notes (October 22) Download
- A software selection guide for non profits by Wild Apricot
This guide outlines a step-by-step process for evaluating integrated web-based systems that include member/contact database, membership website and tools to automate member sign-up and renewals, event registrations, and online fundraising.
- The Path to the Best Database by Karla Taylor, June 2011, for The Center for Association Leadership
Summary: Technologies that integrate your AMS, FMS, and CMS are more robust than ever, which is both an asset and a challenge. Here are five points to consider as you plan your next upgrade.
- When to Use Consultants by Kevin Lo, April 2012, for Tech Soup
Learn when a consultant might (or might not) be the right choice to help your organization meet its technology goals.
Quick link to this page: http://encorelearning.net/?p=2109