2019 Annual Members’ Meeting
Please join us for this once-a-year event. It provides an opportunity for you to meet and elect Encore Learning’s leadership.
Monday, May 20, 2019
10:00 A.M. to Noon
1015 N Quincy Street
Arlington Central Library is located at 1015 N Quincy Street between Washington Boulevard and Fairfax Drive. Parking is free at the library or take Metro to either Ballston or Virginia Square on the Silver and Orange lines.
Our by-laws require a quorum to elect the Board. Only current members may vote. You may vote in person at the meeting or via online ballot. A link to the online ballot will be sent to all current members on May 3, 2019.
Annual Meeting Agenda
10:00 A.M. Social period, light refreshments
10:30 A.M. Business meeting
- Call to order: Art Gosling, President
- Treasurer’s Report: John Morton, Treasurer
- Election of Encore Learning Board: Ed Rader, Nominating Committee Chair
- Encore Learning Organization Update: Art Gosling
- Marjorie Varner Recognition and Closing: Art Gosling
12:00 P.M. Meeting concludes
Hope to see you at the meeting!