Join an Encore Learning Committee:
- Academic Programs — Seeks instructors, develops courses.
- Class Aides — Recruits and trains class aides.
- Information Technology — Researches and advises Encore Learning on technology.
- Membership — Plans social functions.
- Publications — Writes, edits and distributes our course catalog.
- Special Events — Identifies exhibits, speakers, performances for one-time events.
- Volunteer Coordination — Identifies volunteer needs and placement.
More details on Committees web page.
Other volunteer opportunities:
- Help run a club
- Serve as a class aide.
Here’s how to volunteer:
Our Volunteer Coordinator will follow up.
Have you or anyone you know (or might be related to) ever wanted to teach?
We welcome instructors who enjoy teaching a sophisticated audience.
- All our courses are taught by volunteer instructors.
- Our Academic Programs Committee works with instructors to develop courses.
- Classes typically are 1 ½ hours once a week for 6 to 8 weeks
To propose a course and instructor:
- Contact us at 703-228-2144 or Info@EncoreLearning.net.
Our Academic Programs Committee will follow up.