Join an Encore Learning Committee:
- Academic Programs — Seeks instructors, develops courses.
- Class Aides — Recruits and trains class aides.
- Information Technology — Researches and advises Encore Learning on technology.
- Membership — Plans social functions.
- Publications — Writes, edits and distributes our course catalog.
- Special Events — Identifies exhibits, speakers, performances for one-time events.
- Volunteer Coordination — Identifies volunteer needs and placement.
More details on Committees web page.
Other volunteer opportunities:
- Help run a club
- Serve as a class aide.
Here’s how to volunteer:
View our Volunteer Application, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the information requested therein. Our Volunteer Coordinator will follow up.
Have you or anyone you know (or might be related to) ever wanted to teach?
We welcome instructors who enjoy teaching a sophisticated audience.
- All our courses are taught by volunteer instructors.
- Our Academic Programs Committee works with instructors to develop courses.
- Classes typically are 1 ½ hours once a week for 6 to 8 weeks
To propose a course and instructor:
- Contact us at 703-228-2144 or Info@EncoreLearning.net.
Our Academic Programs Committee will follow up.