Encore Learning's wide range of college-level courses covers an extensive array of subjects. Immerse yourself in the Social Sciences, delve into captivating History, explore the depths of Arts and Humanities, unravel the complexities of Law, Politics, and Public Affairs, investigate the mysteries of Science and Technology, or prioritize your Health and Wellness. Whatever your passion, Encore Learning offers the perfect course to satiate your thirst for knowledge.
Courses are held over two terms. Fall term starts in early October and runs through Mid-December and Spring term runs from early March to mid-May. Each course costs $55 and you must be a member to register for a course. The annual membership fee is $65 and is nonrefundable and non transferable.
Spring 2024 Course Information
Key dates for the Spring 2024 term include:
Thursday, February 1 at 9:30 AM: The Spring Course Preview was held on Zoom
Monday, February 5 at 10:00 AM: Course Registration Opened
Monday, March 4: Spring 2024 Semester Begins
Friday, May 17: Spring 2024 Semester Concludes
Share this poster at your residence or other locations.
For an overview of the Encore Learning Course Registration process, check out our Registration Familiarization video on YouTube.
If you have questions regarding registration check out our Registration Frequently Asked Questions.
Need help creating a password? Click here for our Membership FAQs with help on creating a password.
Need help accessing class media? Click here for instructions.
You must be a member to register for a course. Click here to join Encore Learning today.
Not yet a member but want to learn more? Sign-up to receive news and updates in your inbox!
Encore Learning Courses Are Convenient!
- All classes are held at Arlington locations or online via Zoom. View information on class locations.
- Weekly class sessions are generally 1½ hours between 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Courses run 4 to 10 weeks, as determined by the instructor.
- Enrollment must meet a minimum of ten students. Maximum enrollment is determined by the instructor or the room size.
- A typical course has 20 to 30 students. Smaller seminars and large classes are offered each semester.
- Virtual classes are offered via Zoom. Zoom login instructions for classes for which you are registered are found in the member's Class Media. For more information about using Zoom, check our Zoom Resources page.
What do members say about Encore Learning courses?
The deep knowledge of the instructors and their ability to convey complex ideas with clarity are astounding. Many thanks to all who are involved in creating and delivering this class.
I expected a basic exposition of the book in question but received much more! It was truly a deep dive into the time, context and purpose of the author and included volumes of extra material.
I liked the immediacy of the information. It is a very relevant topic in our communities right now and it is very interesting to learn from the people who are actually making it happen.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols for In-Person Courses
Encore Learning offers courses both in-person and virtual allowing our members to choose what format they would find most comfortable and beneficial. We follow the safety protocols of our host facilities. At this time wearing masks is optional.