Encore Learning offers a wide variety of academic college-level courses to members. Course subjects range from Social Sciences, History, Arts and Humanities, Law, Politics and Public Affairs to Science and Engineering or Health and Wellness. Each course costs $55. You must be a member to register for a course. The annual membership fee is $65 and is nonrefundable and non transferable.
Fall 2021 Course Information
Our Fall semester runs from October 4 to December 17, 2021, with a wide variety of courses offered Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 2:00 PM. Courses will be offered both virtually and in-person.
Click here for an updated one-page calendar view indicating whether courses will be virtual or in-person.
Click here for an updated one-page grid view indicating whether courses will be virtual or in-person
Click here for Fall 2021 general information providing more details on courses, membership, enrollment, and more.
The Fall 2021 Course Preview is on Thursday, August 26, at 10:00 AM. Registration for the Fall 2021 semester begins Monday, August 30, at 10:00 AM EST.
Join us online for the Fall Course Preview with this link:
For an overview of the Encore Learning Course Registration process, you can check out our Registration Familiarization video on YouTube.
You must be a member to register for a course. Click here to join Encore Learning today.
Not yet a member but want to learn more? Sign-up to receive news and updates in your inbox!
Encore Learning Courses Are Convenient!
- All classes are held at Arlington locations or online via Zoom. View information on class locations.
- Weekly class sessions are generally 1½ hours between 10:00 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Courses run 4 to 10 weeks, as determined by the instructor.
- Enrollment must meet a minimum of ten students. Maximum enrollment is determined by the instructor or the room size.
- A typical course has 20 to 30 students. Smaller seminars and large classes are offered each semester.
- Virtual classes are offered via Zoom. For more information about using Zoom, check our Zoom Resources page.