Encore Learning’s Spring 2021 Semester kicked off on Friday, February 26 with sharing helpful resources about connecting to class and the class media. We recently updated the member account system and there are some challenges we have encountered that will be resolved soon.
Here’s a link to a helpful 3-minute video about obtaining your class media and course login information.
Below is a summary of helpful information you may need for going to your virtual class. Class login information is saved in the member account activities, under Class Media.
- Under QUICK LINKS on the right side of this page, click on Access Class Media
- You will be prompted to enter your email address and password. Click on the green Login button.
- Once you login, you will see a menu on the left. Click on My Activities.
- Find this course in your list of courses (you may have to scroll down).
- Click on View Media to the right of the course title. A screen containing all posted material will appear.
- Click on the Document name (note: the screen will not change after clicking on a document).
- Click on Download (scroll to the bottom of the screen).
Once you have your class login information, then you will open Zoom and provide the meeting ID and passcode. If the class has not started, you may be in a Waiting Room until the class begins. Be sure to have your first and last name displayed, you can rename yourself when you are in the class. Most classes use Chat for asking questions, a few use Q&A, and our instructors enjoy the participation. Smaller classes may have students share their video, you will know if its the right time to show yourself on screen.